Re: [HCDX] Online Ordering of PWBR 2005

I don't know how well Amazon.com works in Australia but I would buy
book from them -- it comes even cheaper ($16.07+S/H in USA). If you
order it through the link in the right column of
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/ you will also support HCDX and open
communications within DXers (vs. closed & propriotary sites/lists).

Direct link to order PWBR2005:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0914941852/hardcoredxcom

WRTH 2005 is also available for preorders for $20.37. Check the link
on our web site (right column) or:

Please notice that Amazon.com has free shipping for orders > $25. So,
if you order both of these you'll get the shipped for free.

73!

Risto

--
Risto Kotalampi, W6RK