[HCDX] Re: Spain on new 6155

I tuned in quickly around 2353 UT Oct 18: not a typo for 6055, where Spain is
expected to be for B-04. 6155 signal pretty weak here, and I believe
synchronized with 15385, so both Spain site. French closing at 2356 I think
mentioned only 15385. After IS, English opened at 0000 when I was listening to
somewhat improved 6155, and now 15385 was definitely the only frequency
announced. Rechecking 15385 after 0000, it is now dominated by a FE station,
with Spain barely audible underneath. So it`s none too soon for Spain to be
moving its French and English to North America, but please inform the
announcers (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

http://vote.yahoo.com