[HCDX] online Cape Cod DX Adventure article

I have posted the report from last Saturday's Cape Cod
DX get-together online at the following URL:
"http://www.geocities.com/MarkWA1ION/capecod_dx_2004.htm"; .
This includes photographs taken at the DX "shacks" of
Marc DeLorenzo, Chris Black, and Vern Brownell.  A few
updates to the loggings and notes have been done as well:
WGIN for WWNH (as QRM to Turkey-927), listing of 882 as
SERBIA-MONTENEGRO rather than just SERBIA (thanks Karel
Honzik), and a tentative listing of the 1593 Irish pirate
which I'm fairly sure is what I had on that channel.

I know that some people who received the previous report,
a text-version e-mail, got some strange characters and
unintended linefeeds so, with this HTML posting, you
can now get something more suitable to print.

On Saturday 16 OCT, as DXing was in progress on Cape Cod,
there was some action on the West Coast (at Grayland, WA)
as well.  Guy Atkins writes:

"The clams must be the secret to DX success! On the same
evening you were enjoying Cape Cod clams and TAs rolling in,
our Grayland gang was hauling in Asian TPs and being treated
to a surprise snack of freshly fried Washington clams."

"We had a great DX outing, and logs will be appearing shortly.
Seeing that you too had clams and excellent reception, it's
gotta be the clams, don't you think?"

Certainly salt water is the common denominator for good DX and
good seafood, so there's some science to Guy's observations.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION - Billerica, MA, USA