[HCDX] IRIB English Service Broadcasting Schedule (B2004)

This just received from IRIB:

We would like to inform you that after continuous attempts
we could succeed to re-establish short wave for Europe from
November 1st. We would be very pleased to have your
comments as well as your reception reports. Please keep in
touch with us. Best Regards, IRIB English Service.

IRIB English Service Broadcasting Schedule (B2004)

1030-1130 UTC
15480  Indian Sub Continent
15460  Indian Sub Continent
    702  Republic of Azerbaijan
    765  Pakistan

1130-1230 UTC
Voice of Justice - via Internet/Hotbird Satellite only

1530-1630 UTC
9610  Indian subcontinent
9940  Indian subcontinent

1930-2030 UTC