[HCDX] Log 26 & 27 Oct.

NHK JAPAN - 21630 - 1505 (presume) OM in JJ talking about kidnapping a Japanese in Iraq. Good signal & audio. (Oct.27)

VOICE OF AFRICA - 21675 -1210 OM long talking with the sound of rumbling and 1352 Qur'an reading, 1400 time signal. //21695, both of them in very strong signal and audio. (Oct.27)

9930,5 heard ID 'the int.voice of Salzbur radio' several times in English at 1644, then traditional music interlude cont. with news by man in unknown language till 1659. I'm sure I'm wrong in mentioning word (Salzbur) of their ID even in EE, could anybody telling in right word of what station is it ? Their SINPO 34343. (Oct.26)

Lim Kwet Hian, Jakarta.

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/