[HCDX] Re: [Cumbre DX] Radio Rossii

Bernd

So, you are saying that Petropavlovsk is definitely wrong.

Also, you are saying that the solitary transmitter for 6075 is from Arman regardless of the time period?

I wonder if Passband monitors the emails on Cumbre? It would be nice if they were to correct that entry in Passport?

Chuck

Bernd Trutenau wrote:

As RUS-DX #131 indicates, 6075 is a traditional winter frequency for Arman (it has been in use during many years), replacing 5935 used during the summer. It probably uses now a similar schedule as on 5935 during the summer, which would be 2200-1800 Moscow time = 1900-1500 UTC (to be confirmed).

We should have in mind that both WRTH and RUS-DX #131 refer to the B03 and A04 seasons. You probably mean Passport 2005 rather than 2004? The Passport 2005 entry quoting "Petropavlovsk" is based on a HFCC B04 registration for 6075, but personally I would not see a reason at this point to assume that the tx site actually was changed, such varying registrations in the HFCC schedule do not always match the reality. Earlier, 6075 was HFCC registered as "Okhotsk". But indeed, the 6075 site still needs a final confirmation.

Then I noticed that I misread the // observation: I would have expected 6075 to be not in parallel with Moscow because of the time shifted editions, but apparently the feeds are the same.

73s, Bernd