To: <shortwaveBasics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "CUMBREDX list" <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "HCDX CONTRIBUTIONS - LATEST" <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 8:55 PM
Subject: [HCDX] Scandinavian Weekend Radio B04

Scandinavian Weekend Radio is starting first B04-scheduled transmission this
Friday evening 22 UTC. As normally we are on 48 and 25 mb's with our 100
watts guns as follows:

22-07 UTC 5980 11720
07-12 UTC 6170 11690
12-18 UTC 5980 11720
18-19 UTC 5990 11720
19-22 UTC 5980 11690

Programme schedule (time UTC) http://www.swradio.net
22-00 Tricky Trev Show. Party Time mixture of dance and party music to start
the weekend with a bang
00-03 SWR Crew
03-06 Yökyöpeli - NightOwl by dj Häkä
06-07 SWR Crew
07-08 Progressive rock and other strange things by Esa
08-10 Söde Show
10-11 Lauantailuotain: Haastateltavana ylijohtaja Mika Purhonen
huoltovarmuuskeskuksesta. Toisena aiheena rokotukset, joista kertoo
terveyskeskuslääkäri Nina Penttilä.
11-13 Janne & Sound. (Haastettelussa Mortyfear)
13-14 HäkäShowMatkalla -OnTheRoad- Matkailuohjelma, osa 1: Istanbul
14-16 Tricky Trev Show. Crazy hours lots of different music what ever I feal
like playing and any request that we get.
16-17 Kantoaaltoa Suomirokilla höystettynä
17-18 SWR Crew
18-19 Science corner by Esa. Latest news from NASA.
19-20 Saunan lämmitys - warming up the Sauna dj Häkä
20-21 SWR Crew
21-22 Closing seremony by Häkä

(30-31 October Scandinavian Weekend Radio tested MW-frequency 1602 kHz. with
power of 100 watts. We used halfwave-dipole mounted 15 meters high. Thank
you all listening this test. A special QSL-card is printed to all sending
correct reception reports from this test transmission.)

Alpo Heinonen
Scandinavian Weekend Radio

(bdxc -uk)