[HCDX] VOA - Our World

Thanks for your note. Sorry you're having trouble with our new
website design.

Over my objections, "voanews.com/ourworld" no longer takes you to the
Our World page. Instead, it takes you to the science and technology
page. The theory is that the visitor will find the latest stories
here, since this page is updated daily. Since Our World is a weekly
program, the Our World page is updated only weekly. (No, it doesn't
make any sense to me either, but I produce a radio program; I don't
have any say over the website.)

There are three ways to get to the Our World page where you can find
audio files. From the voanews.com/ourworld page you can click on the
link to Our World (It's the left-most graphic at the bottom of the
page). Or you can look in the left column for the "Programs A to Z"
section, click on "Find VOA Radio or TV Programs,"  then click on
"O" and then "Our World."  Or, easiest of all and special for you,
just click on the link below:

http://www.voanews.com/english/science/ourworld.cfm

You can download an MP3 or listen to a streaming RealAudio version
of the show.

We're still having many technical problems with the software behind
our website, so please be patient if you find a problem. (And feel
free to use the "contact us" mail form to let us know of any
problems you find.)

Thanks again for writing.

Best regards,
Art Chimes, producer-host