[HCDX] Answer from Radio Voice of Women

Hi freiends,
I got the following message and "QSL" from Radio Voice of Women, clandestine for Iran yesterday:

Dear Björn,
Thank you so much for your report?  and details of the program.

We really appriciate your message. Can you send us more information on the reception? Was the volume ok?

We are targeting this program for the Iranian women in Iran. Therefore, we hope they hear us as well as you do?

As for information on our organization, our website is the best source for that. Please visit the section About us and Mission Statement.

Our organization is mainly focusing on Iranian women. Our radio is for inside of Iran and english newsletter is for outside of Iran.

The goal is to facilitate the voice of Iranian women as they are the victims of Islamic Fundamentalism.
We would love to add you to our monthly newsletter that has information about women in Iran. Please let us know if you are interested.

Thanks again
Fariba
Production manager of Radio VOW

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/