To: <condiglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <thomas.nilsson@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <tore.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <henrik.klemetz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <agraham@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <christer.brunstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <voces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 9:42 PM
Subject: [HCDX] 5544.65 kHz: Radio San Andrés

Amigos DXistas!  My unID Peruvian station on
5544.65 kHz is:

Radio San Andrés, Municipalidad de San Andrés,
Provincia de Cutervo, Dpto. de Cajamarca.

Much better sound quality yesterday and tuesday.
Yesterday I listened 4 hours to non stop music
with just some TCs. Now IDs very often. My guess
is that this is the old Radio San
Lorenzo-transmitter, perhaps with new QTH and new
owner.

I will upload a recording to my ID page soon.

Comments and Recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador