Re: [HCDX] Latest Recording 19/11: 5544.65 R. San Andrés, San Andrés, Cutervo

Hello Henrik, the sound quality and isn´t 100
procent and there is no room for much more than
45-60 seconds on every audioclip(less download
time). I have also heard the real name "San
Andrés de Cutervo". I´m trying to get some adress
to the station and I will also try to make
another better recording of the stations name.

Comments and Recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador