From: malm-ecuador [mailto:bjornmalm2003@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 21 november 2004 03:25
To: hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; thomas.nilsson@xxxxxxxxxxx;
tore.larsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; henrik.klemetz@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
agraham@xxxxxxxxxxx; cumbredx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
christer.brunstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; wghauser@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: voces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Radio San Andrés 5544.65 kHz

I have sent out information regarding a new
Peruvian on 5544.65 kHz:

Radio San Andrés
San Andrés de Cutervo
Cutervo
Cajamarca
Perú.

Henrik Klemetz has the opinion, after listening
to my first recording,  that the name of the
station (perhaps) is "Radio San Miguel", not
"Radio San Andrés". To make this a little bit
clearer I have just uploaded a new short
recording with ID "Radio San Andrés" (my
opinion).

Comments and Recordings at:
http://www.malm-ecuador.com

73s Bjorn Malm, Quito, Ecuador