[HCDX] mini dx pedition

Hi all,

On 21 November 2004 me and Alexey Kulinchenko went to Alexey's summer
cottage to listen to some DX. There are several antennas permanently
deployed there. We used my Sangean ATS 909 for listening. Cottage is located
next to Kadyshevo village, not far from Kazan.

The full log is at http://dxsignal.info, then go to DX library.

Direct link: http://dxsignal.info/read/kad_2004e.htm

A short extract, just to let you know what's inside:

4830 - 1150 a very interesting UNID, instrumental music, one piece after
another without any announcement, 35333. Not heard during the subsequent
checks. Discussing the matter in open_dx, Vladimir Titarev supposed it is
the 2nd program of Mongolian Radio.

5815 - 1002 World Music Radio (Denmark) 25322 music. Lucky reception -
low-powered station, daytime signal.

5925 - 1027 UNID, music and talk in Chinese. Listened again at 1057: Chinese
talk was there. Solemn music followed at 1100, ID as "Chun Hwa Tee Sheng",
twice. Who's that?

5955 - 1145 UNID, Eastern song, 45444

73!
Dmitry Mezin