[HCDX] QSL from A3Z Radio Tonga 1017

Yesterday I received a very nice verification by email from Radio Tonga, confirming my reception on 26th October 2004 (heard during the KONG11 DXpedition in Kongsfjord in Arctic Norway).

v/s was'Elenoa 'Amanaki, General Manager-TBC.

The fact that Radio Tonga had been heard in Norway was in their headline news at 1 o'clock midday, and they even played a part of my CD recording on air.

This is my second QSL from the Pacific within a week, and I'm very pleased with both this one and V7AB Radio Marshalls 1098.

Arnstein Bue
Stokkanhaugen 119
7048 Trondheim
NORWAY / NORUEGA / NORVÈGE