[HCDX] Europa Radio International on shortwave

(Just received this from the station:)

Hi y'all

We're back . . . . . .

On Sunday December 5th, 2004
between mid-day and 2pm (UK)

will be broadcasting from Latvia on
9290kHz with a power of 100 kilowatts.

We will be playing some great rock tracks and have put some of your
suggestions into practice by including a few more well-known rock songs in
this months programme. Check out the Playlist page on our website which will
be updated next Friday.

Once again the whole thing will be put together by John Knock and Red Sands
who will be taking a look back at their own long broadcasting careers, will
be discussing the state of radio today, looking at the many letters and
reports received after our last broadcast and will be talking about the
Wally titanium boat (!?).

If you sent us a reception report for our last broadcast on Sunday, October
31st and requested a QSL card, you should receive it within the next 7 days,
the final one's will be posted out on Monday.

Finally, we look forward to you joining us on Sunday 5th December from noon
on 9290kHz and just a reminder that if you want to send us a report then why
not use our new On-Line Reporter at our website:
www.europaradiointernational.co.uk

Best Wishes
Alan Day
Operations, Europa Radio International - ERI