[HCDX] Dec. 3rd SWR Virrat on Short and Medium Waves!

During next transmission of Scandinavian Weekend Radio, Virrat in Finland we shall have also our MW-transmitter 1602 kHz on (It's still part of our MW-tests). As normally we are on 48 and 25 mb's. All transmitters have power of 100 watts. Reception reports are most welcome specially comparing signals on SW's and MW's.

So transmission will start Friday December 3rd 22 hours UTC and will last 24 hours.

Note, we have quite interesting guests making programme also this time: Rick Random with his rock and radiostuff and once again Janne& Sound.... Happy listening hours!

UTC-TIME  MW 48MB 25 MB
22-07 UTC 1602 5980 11720
07-12 UTC 1602 6170 11690
12-18 UTC 1602 5980 11720
18-19 UTC 1602 5990 11720
19-22 UTC 1602 5980 11690

Programmeschhedule (time UTC)  http://www.swradio.net

22-23 Tricky Trev Show "Hits 2000" a look at some of the hits that made it in 2000.
23-24 Tricky Trev Show "Eurodance" a great selection of eruodance music form the year 2000
00-01 Continéntal Night Shift by RadioJack.
01-02 SWR crew
02-03 SWR crew
03-06 Yökyöpeli -NightOwl- by dj Häkä
06-07 Science corner by Esa. Latest news from NASA.
07-08 HÄKÄShowMatkalla -OnTheRoad- Matkailuohjelma osa 2: Madeira
08-09 RarioJaskalla on asiaa.
09-10 Rick Random, rokkia ja radiojuttuja.
10-11 70's hard rock by Peeveli & Sidekick
11-12 Rick Random, rokkia ja radiojuttuja.
12-13Janne & Sound. (Haastettelussa Mortyfear)
13-14 70's hard rock by Peeveli & Sidekick
14-15 Janne & Sound.
15-16 Progressive rock and other strange things by Esa
16-17 SWR crew
17-18 SWR crew
18-19 SWR crew
19-20 Saunaa lämmittäessä by dj Häkä