[HCDX] Re: Vectronics AT- 100 with AOR 7030 Plus

Correction: All  signals were at least 10-20 dB  stronger with Vectronics. Sri for a typo! This is typical me, messing around.. I can highly recommend Vectronics AT-100. It really can boost signals.

Jouko
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jouko Huuskonen
  To: wghauser@xxxxxxxxx ; hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 6:33 PM
  Subject: Vectronics AT- 100 with AOR 7030 Plus

  This dark afternoon me and my DX friend Ilkka Rainio were testing how my AOR 7030 Plus semi pro-rx works with Ilkka´s Vectronics AT- 100 active antenna and preselector.

  Really surprising results on MW and tropical bands. All signals were at least 10-20 dB stronger than without Vectronics. Passport says, sometimes Vectronics AT- 100 works well, sometimes not. Purchase on a returnable basis.

  All I can say it loves Ilkka´s Icom R-75 and AOR 7030+ of mine.

  73´s
  Jouko Huuskonen
  Turku FINLAND

  Rx :AOR 7030 Plus