[HCDX] WRTH 2005 now available!

WORLD RADIO TV HANDBOOK

We are delighted to announce that
World Radio TV Handbook 2005
is now available

World Radio TV Handbook continues to be the guide for the serious radio
listener. In this, the 59th edition for the year 2005, we have again devoted
our resources to the all-important task of obtaining and providing the most
up-to-date information on mediumwave, shortwave and FM broadcasts and
broadcasters available in any publication.

WRTH 2005 has articles on Ancillary Equipment, Managing the HF Spectrum,
Digital Radio Update and World Music Radio; reviews of the latest equipment
including the best low-cost receivers; fully updated maps; and runs to 688
pages including 80 in full colour.

We have added DRM International Broadcasts by UTC and language and expanded
the Reference section to include Domestic SW transmitter sites, and
Broadcaster Abbreviations.

make the book easier to handle and use.

Order a copy from your usual retailer or visit www.wrth.com and order via
our secure server.

I hope you enjoy using this new edition of WRTH. If you have any comments or
updates please send them to wrth@xxxxxxxx

73
Nicholas Hardyman
Publisher
World Radio TV Handbook

"I have all Editions of the WRTH since 1961 in my collection and I am
pleased to say that the 2004 Edition is the best!" Anker Petersen, Danish SW
Club International

"This 2004 is superb! I don't think you have to change a thing to make it
better." H Ragan, USA