[HCDX] Update for the Pirate Radio Address List PWDB

Update for the Pirate Radio Address List PWDB

I just finished the latest update for my address list ..

Or How to join the distribution list for the PWDB-Files ?

Pirate Radio Address List 'Piraten.WdB'
via http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb.html

The Pirate Radio Address List 'Piraten.WdB' contains
information about more than 2800 SW and MW pirates
from 1994-2004. It is available in a weekly updated
printed  version for 5 or 7,5 Euro (depending on your
location and the method of delivery).

Or you can get access to the electronic version of the list
(as a PDF version, updated ca. every 3 weeks)
for an annual subscription of 3 USD
(or 2 years for 6 USD/5 EUR).

Of course you can also combine the access
to PWDB with the access to my
QSL Information Pages QIP.
The address list has the same prices as QIP.

So if you send in 3 USD you test both (QIP
and PWDB) for 6 month, for 6 USD / 5 Euro
you can use them both for 12 month.

I prefer PayPal payments to yahoo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Please do not use credit cards for PP payments !
Othwerwise just send 5 EUR note to my P.O.Box
in Eisenach.

A free and detailed E-mail- and WWW- address-list
of pirates from around the world can be found via the
address http://www.schoechi.de/pwdb.html too

So if you do want access to the list fill in your e-mail
into the regarding box at

http://www.schoechi.de/mailing.html

and please also send me a short personal mail.

yours,
Martin Schöch, Eisenach

Martin Schoech - PF 101145 - 99801 Eisenach - Deutschland
E-mail : radio[a]schoechi.de Web : http://www.schoechi.de