[HCDX] WMR now on full power

World Music Radio (WMR) is now running full 10 kW on 5815 kHz (till 21
UTC tonight) and again tomorrow Friday when we'll be on the air 07-21
UTC with 10 kW. Then back to 5 kW for the rest of the weekend until
Monday morning at 07 UTC.

Finally the connection from the studio to the transmitter site has been
fixed and we're now hoping to be on the air without any breaks in the
audio.

Best 73s
Stig Hartvig Nielsen
WMR