VS: [HCDX] JRC

Had a quick glance at JRC English homepage, but didn't find
any contact address. On one marine page found this:

Japan Radio Company (UK) Ltd.
136, 1st Floor, Friars House
157/168 Blackfriars Road
London SE1 8EZ, U.K.
Phone: 20-7261-1188
Fax: 20-7803-0996
Telex: 885629 JAPRAD G
E-mail:highseas@xxxxxxxxx
E-mail:nakabakob@xxxxxxxxx
Website:www.jrc.co.jp

Akasaka Twin Tower ( Main )
17-22,Akasaka 2-chome,
Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-8432
Phone: +81-3-3584-8836
Fax: +81-3-3584-8878
Telex: 2425420 JRCTOK J
Cable: JAPANRADIO
TOKYO, Japan
Website:www.jrc.co.jp

I guess the Akasaka Twin Tower mailing address is valid,
you may try the highseas e-mail address, maybe they'll
forward your message to the person/division you're trying
to contact.
73
Jari

-------