[HCDX] Re: R.Progresso 890khz audio clip (WGN off)

Actually it was WLS 890 Chicago that was off, rather than WGN.

Steve Lare
Holland,MI
USA

http://members.aol.com/j999w/DX/890_Progresso.wav

I got up about 0930z for some sunrise DX (40/41m mainly) and read on the NRC
list that WGN was off for maintenance. Quickly I zeroed in on 890khz and heard
Cuban Radio Progresso booming in. WGN came back on at 1000z.

Turned out to be the best DX of the morning, thanks for the heads up  !

John Wilke
K9RZZ
Milwaukee, WI
FT-767gx + 40m quad loop