[HCDX] Christmas Day Show of SWR

Hello,

Programs on Christmas day will provide to you SWR elves: RarioJaska, Dj. Lasol, Esa, Pasi, Kimmo, Dj. Miki, Janne and possible visitors.
At the Christmas time we don't have "real" program schedule, but probably you will heard all kind of music from pop and classical music to progressive rock from our frequencies on short- and medium waves. For example following programs are planned to came out from SWR studios: letterbox, wine & cheese review and of course season greetings. Phone number to SWR studio during the transmissions is +358 400 995 559, phone calls and short messages are very welcome.

OBS! We really hope that 22nd Dec. storms in western Finland has not caused any damages to our antennas. If there is dameges it is possible we can not take some of our bands in use.

With best regards,

Alpo Heinonen
Scandinavian Weekend Radio