[HCDX] Unident

China, 6045, People's Broadcasting Station, Nei Menggu, (pres), 1040-1051 Noted a man and woman in Chinese comments. I orignally tuned this in and found it to be off freq slightly (6044.88), but by the hour, the signal had been adjusted to 6045 exactly. I guess the tech at PBS was having a bad day with his tuning? Signal was threshold in Clewiston, Florida. (Chuck Bolland, December 29, 2004)

Hard-Core-DX mailing list