[HCDX] Power Failure This morning

Hi all,

There was a power failure in my neighborhood this morning
which started at 1030 UTC (Probably maintenance?), so I got
up and did some DC DXing on my NRD545.  Heard the following
toughies usually for me:

Peru, 4866.63, Radio Virgen Del Carmen, 1117-1130 Noted
mainly Huaynos music with comments from a man between tunes.
Signal was fair here in Clewiston,  (Chuck Bolland, January
24, 2005)

Peru, 3329.47, Onda Del Huallaga, 1052-1100  Just heard
Huaynos music during period underneath CHU, Canada's signal,
while Onda Del Huallaga was poor.  (Chuck Bolland, January
24, 2005)

Peru, 3172.72, Radio Municipal, 1058-1105  Some music, but
mainly comments Spanish comments between a man and a woman.
Signal was very poor.  (Chuck Bolland January 24, 2005)

Guatemala, 2320, UNIDENT, 1135-1158  This station was pretty
fair at times starting out with praying then TC's "...5, 45
minutos" which put it in the -6 time zone.  He probably gave
ID, but I didn't catch any, although I heard "Guatemala
often.  This is probably a harmonic?  Signal was fair at
times.  When the power came back on at 1158, this station
was covered by the line noise I have here on this low
frequency.  (Chuck Bolland, January 24, 2005)

Chuck Bolland
ka4prf@xxxxxxxxx
Clewiston, Florida