[HCDX] condx tonight

Before 6 PM EST with the new time set, had WDFN on 1130 ! It's my first logging of anything other than WBBR on this channel (also had something way under that sounded SS in Auroral condx wich was perphaps YVRL). HJAJ-760 with "RCN, La Radio de Colombia" ID at 0128 UTC and news in a difficult WJR null. Cuba is on 670 and seemed way over WOR in // with 670.

Some woman talk beetwen the 580 and 590 kHz domestics, but too poor to really understand, not heard in the last couple of minutes. Growl just above 600 (closer to 600 than 610, so not 605 but maybe 603 !) and right over 610 especially on the high-side of the channel, I think these are Trans-Atlantic hets, but can't really proove it.

I'd like to congratulate Steve Whitt for picking up Hawai in the UK. What channel was it, Steve ? As my health improove, I will be able to send out a full report containing what I heard earlier this ending month and more listening; there are plenty of interesting targets.

Be the good DX stuff with you,
Bogdan Chiochiu
Pierrefonds (Montreal) Quebec, Canada

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.