[HCDX] Down Under MW Signals heard on ECNA

[HCDX] Down Under MW Signals heard on ECNA

This morning I had several carriers from station across the Pacific,
with a couple which yielded audio. The date is 10/31 and the times
are UTC.  My reception location is Elkridge, Maryland, USA, near
Baltimore.

On 567, at 0950 I had bits and pieces of audio.  South Korea, Japan
or something DU are possible.  Unfortunately, this is submerged in
570 slop.  I saw a definite spike on Spec Lab and I got positive sync
on the carrier.

On 738, my R8B got sync on the carrier and some audio popped through,
but it was mostly obliterated by 740 slop (mostly CHWO KRMG).
According to Spec Lab, the signal spikes were at about 20 to 30 db
over the noise floor, but unfortunately so does the 740 slop about
2/3 of the time even with the phaser. Is this Tahiti?

On 774, I caught two carriers about 70 hz apart. No audio noted.

Carriers also noted on 1206 and 1548.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B