[HCDX] Won't be tuning in logs for awhile

[HCDX] Won't be tuning in logs for awhile

Hi Everyone,

I will not be turning in loggings for awhile.  My home took a direct hit
from Whilma and
there's not much left of my roof and a couple of rooms.  I have been
restricted to
living in a bed room only,  since that's the only room with a roof over it.
I am getting
some power from a generator which is very expensive becasue of gasoline's
cost.
Oh did I mention, my home is condemned by Hendry County so I shouldn't even
be in it.

I was hoping to see an insurance adjustor by now, but I telephoned my
insurance
company this morning for the fourth time and was told that the adjustor who
had
my claim, lost the paper work.  So now, I guess I will be waiting another
week or
so?

After a week of nice weather, it is starting to rain.  The weather man says
we will
have steady rain for two days.  It's not a happy time ....

Chuck Bolland
ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Clewiston, Florida

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.