[HCDX] Audio on 567

I woke up at 0700Z (11/2) and was treated to audio on 567. I heard a
man speaking in accented English with what sounded like news or
commentary.  This was barely above the threshold level. A look at
GeoClock revealed that this time coincided with sunrise in Ireland
and sunset in New Zealand.  The only other frequency with a
significant carrier was 738 which could be Tahiti or Spain. No other
usual TA carriers (585, 684, 855, 909, 1053, 1314 were noted at all.
Later at 1000Z the only frequency with a carrier was 738.  I will
keep trying.  Hopefully conditions will improve in time for the LBI
DXpedition.

Bill Harms
Elkridge, Maryland
R8B
K9AY
300 meter longwire
Quantum phaser
Spectrum Laboratory software for detecting carriers

World Radio TV Handbook 2005 is out.
Order yours from http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0823077942/hardcoredxcom