[HCDX] [PakistanDxers] HELLO FRIENDS AND LISTENERS

[HCDX] [PakistanDxers] HELLO FRIENDS AND LISTENERS

    DEAR RADIO LISTENERS AND FRIENDS
  I AM FARRUKH SHAHZAD FROM BAHAWALPUR PAKISTAN.I AM SENDING YOU MY AND MY CLUB BEST WHISES AND ACCEPT CONGRATULATIONS AND HAPPY CRHISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR.MAY THE COMING YEAR CAME WITH HAPPINES IN EVERY LISTENRE'S LIFE AND ALL AROUND THE WORLD.BYE AND TAKE CARE
  FROM:FARRUKH SHAHZAD,
  PRESIDENT,
  NEW FRIENDS RADIO LISTENER'S CLUB.
  BAHAWALPUR - 63100
  PAKISTAN
  CELL = +92 300 6850448
Do

        Icom ham radio   Ham radio

    Visit your group "PakistanDxers" on the web.

http://mail.yahoo.com

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.