[HCDX] Christian Voice

Uzbekistan(?) 9500, Christian Voice or CVC, (pres),
1155-1235  Noted Hindi type music until the hour, then
comments
in Hindu by man and woman.  Back to music at 1206. At 1210
man in long discourse with mentions of the
"Bible" in English often.   This broadcast isn't active
everyday.  I usually check for it once or twice each
morning and I have only heard it on this freq (9500) on
Sunday and today (Thursday).

According to the PPWBR, this transmission is produced in
Australia and transmitted from Uzbekistan.
At this time, I am getting excellent copy with a power house
signal.  Should I,  if being transmitted from
Uzbekistan?  I checked url  http://www.cvc.tv for any info
on this station using 9500 and found nothing!
Although I don't understand Hindu, there were a number of
addresses given in the broadcast and
they all ended with the word "India".  At about 1235, the
signal began to fade somewhat at my location.
(Chuck Bolland, December 22, 2005)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545 dipole

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.