[HCDX] T/A 1390 khz

Hi

from here near Paris, I heard a US station this morning belonging to the USA
Radio Network.
The show that started at 0605 utc was introduced by the Theme from Mignight
Express (Moroder).

Any taker.

1470 and 1700 khz, my 2 other usual ports of entry were real feeble, loop
turned to the SE of the States.
No trace of any American Virgins on 1620 (maybe someone found their port of
entry too :-))

PAT

--

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.