[HCDX] 1700 khz

Hi

I struggled for 2 hours this morning to ID the US station on 1700 khz.
Signal gradually got stronger around  0700 utc and the peak took place about
local sunrise hee.
It was a national programme about 2006 predictions (how original !!) .There
was a "Doctor " on the line talking about earthquakes (how smart !!) .
There were commercials, one with a phone number starting 866.
The news at the top of the hour included the slogan "newsradio".
They did not sound local at all.
The station identification included "talk about it" and the city name ended
by "ville" which pretty much leaves us with Huntsville AL or Brownsville TX.
Antenna (ALA1530 Loop active) was beamed to Iceland.All other channel empy
(1510, 1470,1390,1660,1680)
Show resuming was introduced by Moroder's "midnight express theme" at 0605.
First minutes after 0700 Here Comes The Sun by G Harrisson .

I logged on to WEUP website (seems to be associated to WEUV but the live
stream was Gospel music which did not at all match what I  had in my
receiver headphones).
Maybe WEUV and WEUP are 2 separate stations, one for Gospel and one for
preaching.

Any clues

Pat

JN19ch