Re: [HCDX] Radio Republica 6010

What do you mean, ``supported by Washington``? While it`s possible, I have not
seen any evidence that the US government is involved in this. DDC is one of
many seemingly private Cuban exile organizations. Surely they are announcing
the ex-frequency 5965, not 5975. That helps to keep the Cuban jammers jamming
RHC rather than 6010. BTW, this has been DFed to Europe, approx. 60 degrees
from Edmonton, Alberta, as reported in DX Listening Digest. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- Giampiero Bernardini <g.bernardini@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 3 January at 0120 UTC, I heard Radio Republica from USA, "clandestine",
> supported by Washington, to Cuba. Many ids. "Esta es Radio Republica, voz del
> directorio democratico cubano, transmitiendo para Cuba con fé en la Vitoria".
> Announces frequencies on MW e on SW: 6135, 5975(?) e 7110, but nothing about
> 6010 kHz. Good signal, with some fading.
>
> Rx: CiaoRadio H101 (SDR receiver)- ant.T2FD 15 m.
>
> Giampiero Bernardini
> Milano, Italy

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com