[HCDX] 760, 770, 780

I know this might sound like a stupid question, but
keep in mind that only recently I've become very
active in AM DX (it was an on-and-off thing in the
past).  Here in Duluth, MN, under powerhouses WJR-760,
WABC-770, and WBBM-780, I have been receiving three
Spanish-language stations, sometimes strong, other
times quite weak.  I have a few years of Spanish right
behind me and can understand it more or less if spoken
clearly, but the three station's tendency to fade up
around ID time tends to prevent this (although right
now I'm only using a barefoot ICF-2010, not too
directional, but I do plan on adding a loop and/or
longwire soon).  All three tend to play light-type
music; I think the 760 or 780 one sounds Christian.
760 peaks to the southwest, 770 to the south, and 780
to the southwest or northeast (to null out WBBM).  I
don't see domestic matches for these stations, so I
think they may be Mexican, Cuban, or even
Venezualan/Colombian.  I do regularly receive 730-XEX
and 530-RVCI, and 540-XEWA has been in decently and
the Cuban 600 under other stations.

I don't expect to have a logging in my book for these
stations without hearing some sort of ID first, but it
would be nice if some of you on here could give some
guesses as to what these stations might be.

This message courtesy of Jacob Norlund

Ham Radio ---- KCØLTV        Latitude ---- 46.8N
Grid Square -- EN36US        Longitude --- 92.3W

TV and FM DX from Northern Minnesota
Interweb site under Construction at http://www.geocities.com/tvdxer

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com