[HCDX] Very recent logs

Trans-Atlantic DX:

585 SPAIN,   Radio Nacional de España, Madrid JAN 6 0155 - Man hosting a talk-show about love and relationship. Poor, but partially readable for about 3 minutes, then faded slowly to nil before the top-of-the-hour. The first copiable TA audio in the new year on my Sanyo MCD-S830 barefoot ! (Chiochiu-QC)\

Pan-American DX:

530 TURKS AND CAICOS,   RVC, South Caicos JAN 6 0153 - Rhythmic Spanish gospel pops, excellent signal though Cuba-600 was even stronger and 1 or 2 minutes later had Spain-585 ! (Chiochiu-QC)

600 CUBA,   CMKV, Radio Rebelde, Urbano Norris JAN 6 0203 - Baseball game in progress, huge local-like (!) and easily tuned even on a broken Phillips LW/MW transistor. The past two evenings this has been the most reliable Rebelde on MW here. (Chiochiu-QC)

670 CUBA,   CMBA, Radio Rebelde, Arroyo Arrenas JAN 6 0203 - with baseball, fair-good // 600 huge. (Chiochiu-QC)

750 VENEZUELA,   YVKS, Radio Caracas Radio, DF JAN 6 0124 - Woman talk; very poor with QRM from either WSB-750 or next-to-adjacent local CKAC-730 depending on the orientation of my Sanyo. YVs almost nil these days here, unfortunatly. I'm glad that Patrice Privat near Paris got great YV reception though ! (Chiochiu-QC)

890 CUBA,   CMDZ, Radio Progreso, Chambas JAN 6 0125 - 70's English pops during the Nocturna pgm, IDs followed by Ritmos. Very good peaks, fading and overspills from WCBS-880 at times. (Chiochiu-QC)

Shortwave DX:

6010 MEXICO,   XEOI, Ciudad de Mexico, DF JAN 7 0930 - corazon jingle at the half-hour and full IDs for XEOY-1000, XEOI-6010 and the Internet. Adult Contemporary music, all in Spanish with more oldies than Kys FM in Venezuela (http://207.44.154.31:148/). Had a very nice 80's Spanish dance-pop tuen around 0850 which I taped for a friend, in the style of Miguel Mateos's Obseción. Very strong peaks. Also Colombia here at 1055 with a nice melancolic sounding llanera/joropo tune. Fortunatly, no sign of the new Cuban bubble jammer this morning which was noted on this channel last evening ! (Chiochiu-QC)

6140 COLOMBIA,   Radio Lider, Santafé de Bogota JAN 7 1100 - HJ anthem, full canned ID with old-fashionned dorbells (they sounded even better than the Rumbos ones), nx. The most interesting items were about -43 C in China (record breaking ?), 150,000 persons without electricity and man fighters. (Chiochiu-QC)

I wish all of you a great week-end !
Be the good DX stuff with you !
Bogdan
Btw.: I'll go upstairs to see when the last weakest trace of my favorite XE will fade out

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.