Re: [HCDX] MYSTERY RADIO

On 30 Jan 06, at 5:35, hard-core-dx-request@hard-cor wrote:

> From: Russell Lay <russlay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [HCDX] MYSTERY RADIO

> Has anyone ever found an address for these guys,a suspected location,
> or anything else about them? I've caught them several times putting a
> huge signal into coastal North Carolina. Seen some published email
> addresses but letters to them have come bouncing back. I assume the
> location to be Europe, but it seems strange that such a powerful
> pirate would be so totally anonymous and averse to listener contact.

Several E-mails adresses bounced back ? No wonder, they only
had one address mysteryradio@xxxxxxxxxxx but even that one is
now closed. They even even do not have a mail box and they are
NOT from Great Britain as some loggers assume again and again.

For those who are interested in up-to-date pirate loggings please
joind the Dr. Tim Pirate Radio News - (nearly) all pirate logs from
the weekend in Europe (SW and MW) - every monday via E-mail
(two mails in txt format). Language is German, but that does not
matter if looking at the logs ..

Enter your address in the reg. box at
http://www.schoechi.de/mailing.html
and send me a short mail with your name/location. We are bit
cautious with new members. Thats why the Dr. Tim news do not
have a homepage or an online-version.

Martin Schöch

Martin Schoech - PF 101145 - D-99801 Eisenach
E-mail: radio@xxxxxxxxxxx Web: www.schoechi.de

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.