[HCDX] Who is in Spanish on 1467? Pse. Help!

Hi all!
On December 2005 I have listened to an unid station on
1467 KHz.
I heard in two moments an ID as "Radio Occidental".
The signal was very weak. I heard this station for the
first time on Dec. 7th, the second time was Dec. 25th
both days between 01 and 02 UTC. Please follow this
link:
      http://edv10.freefronthost.com/
You will find three recordings. The first is the
better ID I heard (It is repeated 6 times with and
without equalization). The second is part of a talk.
The only phrase I can understand is "de la República,
el Señor Cabañas (?)" (second 10). Very, very weak.
The third is an asiatic (?) station heard seconds
before the first Radio Occidental ID. May you help me?
Thank´s.

M.Molano
Salamanca
Spain