Re: [HCDX] [dxld] Jihad-DX

Glenn, you explained this anyway.
I am sad to see this kind of things in the DX bulletins.
What I understand it's the issue of giving credits to
original sources of information. And sharing the info
with other bulletins.
As my native language is not English, I may put this
in wrong wording. But, to what I've learned during last
years with internet DX-info, the most important thing is
co-operation in exchanging DX-information. If some
bulletins refuse to mirror some news or puts limits
to relay their news, a lot of DX'ers doesn't get those
news. This results in numerous loggings etc. about unid
stations, which could have been solved very early, if
co-operation existed.
I'll leave the forum free for discussion about the possible global
DX bulletin and online-logging (logging is already available at HCDX
but not much used....this is not a commercial)
Maybe my writing does not make much sense, but I wrote it anyway.
I'm putting this also thru to Cumbre-DX and HCDX. I haven't
got Bob Padula's address here, maybe someone can fw.

The best 73
Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski
Finland

-------
Feb 6 Glenn Hauser wrote:
-------
Re: [dxld] Jihad-DX

It is my name for Cumbre DX (its former name too), since Hans Johnson is
carrying out a jihad against me. I was hoping I would not have to explain
this.
73, Glenn

--- Jari Savolainen <jari.savolainen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I wonder what is that Jihad-DX referred