[HCDX] In search of a Radio Voz Cristiana QSL

I just called and talked to the folks at the RVC offices in Miami. In
contrast to what it says in the 2006 PWBR, the person in Miami said they do
not deal with QSLs for the station in Chile. Although she seemed really
confused about the whole idea of QSL cards, she gave me the following address
in Chile to write to:

Radio Voz Cristiana
Loreto Antena
Calera de Tango
Santiago, Region Metropolitan
CHILE

I'll give this address a try and see if it produces anything.

Also, if anyone has any better info or advice, I'd really like to hear from
you.

73s,

Jim Pogue
Memphis, Tennessee USA