[HCDX] Quantum Phaser

Well, I got it tonight when I got home from work at 12A, and this thing really works, I'm amazed. I'm using a 75' LW and a 400' LW with my Hammarlund 180, have France 1557 on right now and this thing cleans up most of the QRM from adjacent channels especially the 1560 NY Disney channel which usually spatters all over the place. It nulls just like a loop, I'm going to put up another 400' LW maybe tomorrow if I have the time and the temperature goes above freezing which I doubt. This unit is really worth the money,
I've also gone on a boat anchor buying spree lately and also have an SP-400 which is a real nice sensitive, selective radio with great audio, an SP-600 on the way and an R390-A which is out being refurbished by Chuck Rippel.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
Hammarlund HQ-180

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.