[HCDX] Voice of Korea

Thank all of you that have replied to the original question. Looks like the
summation is that:

1.
2.	20+ years ago they verified
3.	If I am going to get a response I need to try to have my mail
forwarded from an overseas address

So, I guess I will try the second method and see what happens (it will
probably get me on some sort of list however, but I suppose it wouldn't be
the first time!).

It would make an interesting experiment to have a bunch of people send
reports from the US and nother bunch from the US use

relay mail drops and see what the totals were. But that would be work! Ha!.
Thanks again. Would be nice to get a reply out of them

before I die!

Bob Combs

New Mexico

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.