[HCDX] some QSL´s received.

These are some of my most recently received QSL´s:

B.I.O.T:
4319 AFN-Diego Garcia. Partial data letter & big photo
of the island. 45 d. V/S: Marshall Bennett.
ADDR: IC2(SW) Marshall Bennett, Naval Media Center,
PSC 466 Box 14, FPO AP 96595-0014.

SPAIN:
1224 EAK69 COPE-Almería. Returned my PPC signed &
sealed, personal letter, stickers, pin´s. 8 d.
V/S: Rafael Carrasco, Técnico. ADDR: Padre Luque 11,
04001 Almería.

1134 EAK17 COPE-Jerez. n/d letter, stickers. 15 d.
V/S: Pedro Ochoa Halcón, Director. ADDR: San Agustín
11, 11403 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz).

Mauricio Molano
Salamanca
Spain.