[HCDX] sSIRI

Hi all,
I have got a nice reply from Southern Sudan Interactive Radio Instruction (sSIRI) Project. This EDC project is located in Kenya with the postal address: 28 Mugumo Road, P O Box 25010 00603, Lavington, Nairobi. They have sub offices in places in Southern Sudan where their staff monitor students and teachers response to the program. VT Merlin is their provider and the signals come from a transmitter in Russia. There are plans to boost the broadcast through Egypt but this is not yet decided. At the moment the broadcast is halted as schools in Southern Sudan have closed for holidays. They will resume broadcasts on May 8th, and there might be new frequencies then. They have promised me to give me the new times and frequencies as soon as decided and I promise to forward this information to you!
Best wishes from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.