Re: [HCDX] [dx_india] AIR online report pafe

Hi Dmitry and any other interested in this matter,
I have sent numerous reception reports online to AIR, without any answer at all. So I think you can write anything you want, without complications other than a non reply. It seems as on-line reports is as good a lottery as the ordinary postal way to AIR. Who is this month's lucky winner? You? Me? None of us?
73 from Björn Fransson

From: "Dmitry Mezin" <dm65dx@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <dx_india@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [dx_india] AIR online report pafe
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 15:13:04 +0400

Hi all,

Who knows what should I write in the Location field on the AIR online
reception report page (http://www.allindiaradio.org/recepfdk.html)?

Is it
- AIR transmitter location (such as Aligarh or Panaji), or
- my location conditions (urban, suburban, countryside, etc), or
- my geographical coordinates (eg. 49 E / 56 N)

Thanks in advance,
Dmitry Mezin
Kazan, Russia

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.