Re: [HCDX] Is this real, - WUN Club qrt?

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:04:34 +0200, Dr. Anton J. Kuchelmeister
<ajk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The web site of the WUN Club, Worldwide Utility News,
> http://www.wunclub.com/ shows the message:
> "As of April 16th, 2006, WUN Club has ceased operations. Thank you to
> everyone who has supported the club and this web site over the past 11
> years."
>
> Is this real, or has the web site been (temporarily) hi-jacked?
>
> AJK

Oh, I see, the closure has been announced in Glenn Hauser's DX Listening
Digest 6-061, April 13th. I was not yet up-to-date with reading, due to
Easter activities.

AJK

--

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.