[HCDX] World´s smallest QSL card

I have now received the card together with a printed
letter and a copy of the AIR GOS schedule. The card
measures 6 x 3.5 cm, which is less than some
businesscard-size QSLs I have received in the past.
The DX program usually starts a few minutes prior to a
5-minute newscast in Tamil at 1155, sometimes also for
a while after 1200.  In Europe, 15050 seems to be the
best frequency.
Henrik Klemetz

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.