Re: [HCDX] to listeners in USA : HD radio

Zacharias,

You can find an HD radio receiver review including reception results here:
http://www.am-dx.com/jvckdshx900.htm

There is other HD/IBOC related information posted on this web site that may
also be of interest to you.

Curt
-------
W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (southeast) Florida

At 10:22 AM 7/10/2006, Zacharias Liangas wrote:
>hello
>
>this mesage might be a little out of topic.
>I am doing this period a article concerning HD radio and i need your
>help.
>I  am  interested if anyone has aleady  used  a HD radio and which are
>his /her impressions using it comparing to local AM/FM  or any problem
>caused to you as DXer
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Zacharias

World Radio TV Handbook 2006 is out.