[HCDX] R St. Helena audible

Dear friends,

At exactly 1800, I heard time pips and a local anthem on 11092.5 kHz USB here in Denmark. Shortly after a man (Robert Kipp ?) and a woman (the Manager of Radio St. Helena, Ms. Laura Lawrence ?) gave ID for Radio St. Helena Revival Broadcast. Pop songs and announcements. This is their broadcast towards New Zealand, so the reception in Denmark is just SINPO 25232 on my AOR AR7030 PLUS with 28 metres longwire.

Here in Europe it might be better at 2200-2330 UTC.

Best 73,
Anker

Preorder your WRTH 2007:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0953586499/hardcoredxcom/