[HCDX] QSL Card from Radio Sana'a

Dear  DX Friends,

Greetings from Southern India! Here is an item about QSL from YEMEN. I received a high quality blue QSL Card  and large QSL Certificate( 30x22.5 cms ) from Radio Sanaa in Yemen for my reports on 9780 and 6005 kHz in 211 days for a printed report and 1 IRC. I contacted Mr. Ali Ahmad Tashi, the Engineer and Techical director of the station which helped up for speed processing of my reports.He adviced that return postage is always appreciated and e-mail follow ups may be sent to: ali_tashi@xxxxxxxxxx Reception Reports with return postage should be mailed to: Mr. Ali Ahmed Tashi, Technical Department, 26 September Street, P.O.Box -2371, Sana'a, Republic of Yemen.

T.R.Rajeesh, Kerala
INDIA

Preorder your WRTH 2007: